At The Center for Transforming Relationships, we pay attention to your whole person -- body, heart, mind and soul. We focus on:
• Individual Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Anger
Management---erasing bad memories, connecting individuals
with their purpose for being in this life
• Couple-Counseling---resolving differences, recapturing
• Family Therapy---from chaos to harmony and cooperation
• Peaceful Conflict Resolution---the beautiful art of
• Parenting Support---strengthening your constructive
• Grief Counseling---staying connected to loved ones
• Work and Career issues---finding your passion
• Stress Management --- including meditation
• Addiction Therapy and Recovery-Support
• Gentle Divorce Mediation---only when necessary
• Consultation to organizations, schools, businesses,
religions, cultures, and nations to promote harmony
We care, and we can help you with these issues.
• Are you in physical pain, addicted to chemicals, under severe
stress or exhausted? We give attention to your physical
symptoms with the help of our team of practitioners,
The Greater Amherst Healing Network.
• Are you experiencing negative emotions such as fear,
hurt, sadness, grief, anger, or guilt? We know how to relieve
these through talk-therapy, and make room for positive
feelings of hope, joy, gratitude, and love.
• Are you at your wit's end mentally, searching for solutions
to difficulties at home or at work, relationship problems,
religious or philosophical dilemmas? We will teach you
the Beautiful Art of Compromise (peaceful conflict-
resolution*), and attitudes that lead to serenity––including
meditation, if you wish. Sometimes, in a marriage, an amicable
divorce is the best solution––we do that, also.
• Are you confused about who you really are and why you
are here? We will help you to plumb your shadow-side and
access your "higher powers" to find your calling––your
vocation––in this era of major transition.
• Is your business or organization in a tumult? We will
help you to turn your group into a team, mediating every
conflict from interpersonal to international.